RaidenX RaidenX

Excellent Game Over All

I'm sure the makers of the original Raiden would be proud of this game. It was fast, exciting, and lots of fun, and it lasted long enough to qualify as a full-fledged game, unlike most other Flash games. The only problem I had was that the regular mode was too easy. I only died twice the entire time, but that's a pretty minor gripe, as there are other difficulty modes. I've been making my own game recently, so believe me when I say that I am truly impressed, because this looks like it was a massive undertaking. It also looks like it was all worth it. Well done!

Tainted love: CreateAGoth Tainted love: CreateAGoth

It's all in the blood

Zoom in really close to the blood on the wall and one of the little splatter marks is the secret.
Nice game, too.

My first game... My first game...

Very cool, but you need one thing...

There is only one thing you need. When the enemy dies, there is code that will make it delete itself, freeing up the space. This way they'll actually go away... I'd tell you the code right now, but I can't quite remember, and if I gave you the wrong code it would be stupid of me, so I hope you make some more of this. It has promise. =)

Farts Farts

Not too bad. Needs funnier jokes

The jokes weren't funny enough, and the sounds annoyed the hell out of me, but I did like this. I think ChongoBoy should make some more, but make something different. I think it would be pretty damn good, too, if he takes it seriously. Try it!!!

Chongoboy responds:

Actually, I am working on some new stuff. Stay tuned for it in the next few months.

2D Boxing 2D Boxing

Wow! Punchout returns!

That was incredible! This is really a good game, and mimics punchout quite well. I don't know if that's what you were going for, but it's not a problem for me! Is your site an emulation site? That would be cool. I've never heard of it, but maybe I'll post a news item on mine for you. =)